GML+ - Essential Extensions
A downloadable extension
NOTICE: Requires a registered license of GameMaker Studio 2 (GameMaker Studio 1 not supported)
Download the free trial now!
Unified. Simplified. Amplified.
With a history now spanning more than 20 years, GML has come a long way. However, organic growth has left many oddities, inconsistencies, and omissions behind.
That's where GML+ comes in: GML+ is a collection of useful functions and built-in variables designed to fill the gaps in vanilla GML and supplement it with quality-of-life enhancements it should've had all along.
Like GML itself, GML+ is not set in stone and will continue to grow with its parent language. What's more, most GML+ functions come with few external dependencies. You can pick-and-choose only the functions you need for your project. Now that's the best of both worlds!
Originally included as separate functions in other XGASOFT products, now you can have them all in one convenient package! Once you go GML+, you won't want to go back!
- Automatic integration into your project--just import and start using it!
- Built-in variables and macros, such as:
- Extended mouse variables, unifying behavior with instances
- Frametime constants (easy
- Dozens of useful functions you always wished were part of vanilla GML, such as:
- Extended array functions, unifying behavior with data structures
- Extended data structure functions, unifying behavior among different types
- Extended sprite functions, unifying behavior with new GMS2 features
- Extended angle functions (robust
- Interpolation with easing, including custom bezier curves (robust
- Timer functions (robust
- Filesystem functions (robust
- Even/odd number functions
- Hex color functions
- ... And more!
For a complete list of features, visit the online documentation!
In order to download this extension you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.