0.9.2 (Early Access)
- Fixed an issue causing touch scrolling to sometimes scroll the backlog infinitely
- Fixed manual linebreaks being removed from backlog text
- Fixed backlog entries being listed in literal order rather than historical order.
- Added vngen_log_get_index script to return historical log entry index from an entry’s on-screen order.
- Added new proportion scaling modes which scale relatively to changes in display scale
- Added new properties functions (vngen_get_*) to return the calculated width, height, x, y, xscale, yscale, and rotation of VNgen entities, factoring in animations and modifications
- Updated vngen_exists to optionally check a specific character for attachments, rather than check all characters
- Enhanced all built-in animations for use with perspective
- Reduced linebreak strictness so that text surface width can expand or shrink to fit text automatically
- Renamed vngen_pragma to sys_config for consistency with other new engine functions
- Standardized code to reduce redundancy and improve performance
- Miscellaneous additional fixes and improvements
Get VNgen - The Next-gen Visual Novel Engine
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.